WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY OF THE SLIDERS













April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!






This birthday I have felt extremely overwhelmed with the love and support of so many loved ones. My gratitude is in abundance. 
The past few days have left me feeling stronger and happier than I have felt in a long time. This day was shared with family and friends who I continue to be in awe of their unconditional love for me.
 I have once again over-indulge in all my favorite foods and I am left with no guilt! 
There are many things that have changed this past year, some for the good and some that are still hard to deal with. But for the most part I feel and wonder how my life became to be so blessed, most days I feel undeserving of all that I am given. I am only the person I am because of the love and strength I receive from my family, friends, and God. 
What else more do you really need in this life more than that?

My day began with Mason's 1st soccer game of the season. Right after his game I had plans to attend the temple with Chenelle. 
Mailee had her 1st soccer game an hour after I headed out. 
Steve took lots of pictures and I can't wait to see the next one.





There were many things that made my birthday extra special, but going through the temple with Chenelle Hansen was one of my favorites! Chenelle was called to serve a mission for 
I am so proud of her! 
She will be serving a spanish speaking mission in Chicago, IL.
The Hansen girls and I go way back. They were my first Young Women girls at church. We hold a special bond for many reasons. I felt honored and blessed that I was able to be there for this amazing day of hers and I will remember it forever!!








For my birthday dinner, we went to Outback(my second favorite to The Cheesecake Factory...I just refuse to wait 2hours when I'm starving!) It was delicious as usual!


What's not to love about great food 
and
the people you love the most!!


Hanna hadn't visited us in a year, so it was nice to have her with us on my birthday!


Mason was cracking us up as usual! Every time he took a sip of his extra bubbly soda he said it made his nose tingle really bad and his eyes water. So of course I took a picture...lol!


My kids truly are my PRIDE and JOY! 
I love their kisses, smiles, hugs, laughs, giggles,humor, and their never ending unconditional love for me!




Lord, let this feast of my birth be a reminder to me of all the gifts and blessings I have received from You this day and all the days of my life. On my day of celebration, I thank you for my life and all of my blessings and ask for another year filled with Your presence in my life that I may continue to grow in your love.
Gracious God, I thank You for enabling me to celebrate another birthday. You have been so good to me all these years and I thank You for all the blessings I have received, but especially for life itself. 

I do not know what lies ahead for me this next year. Yet I know that You are holding my future in Your hands. Let my ways be pleasing to you. As You have promised, be with me, Lord. I need Your strength and grace so that I can live for Your light. Enable me to draw closer to You that I may walk in your peace and be the creative and loving person that you intend for me to be. I ask this and all things in the sure and certain knowledge of your love for me and for all my friends and family. Amen. 

April





3 comments:

Wherenext With Lon and Josie said...

What an awe inspiring tribute to your faith. I drew strength from reading it. Love you April.

The Belshes said...

Beautiful as always!! Happy Birthday!!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Happy birthday special girl. We love your family so much. Especially Mailee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...